December 13, 2006

SMUG-ish

Spurned on by Tigermama and her Christmas card writing and gift wrapping,I have just finished all my cards and all but one parcel.Other parcels were sent out last week and have arrived safely in the UK and the US.Hooray.It took 3 hours this evening and I am knackered but SMUG.

But we still have to do over 100 New Years cards for everyone in Japan.Not so smug.

Anyway,here is a photo we took this evening of Annie.We need one for the New Years cards.This one wont be the one as Kenichi has now decided that he wants an action shot of her outside during the day.Give me a break!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tigermama said...

THAT is one gorgeous little girl you have there and I`d fight to use this picture for the card!

8:35 am  
Blogger Gina said...

Agree, she's a beauty! When Annie hits her teens, she is going to be hounded for dates...what will you and Kenichi do? Ha ha ha! : )

I think if my hubs and I had a girl, he'd go absolutely bonkers being an over protective dad! Ha ha ha! : )

9:41 am  
Blogger Jones Brood said...

There is something distinctly Eddie-esque about Annie if you ask me... maybe it's the brown eyes, but my goodness there is a resemblance alright. I'll have to see if Robert agrees with me... He says she's very much like Dominic - so there you have it. Obviously there's something common between the western cousins! She is going to BREAK hearts.
Hx
PS posted your christmas card (I think) - it is covered with glitter. Open over the sink and do not allow elsewhere in the house until you have shaken it to death! We have glitter everywhere - found a heart shaped piece whilst bathing this evening - lovely!

7:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home