November 29, 2006

One word...

I have been tagged by the lovely Tigermama living in warmer climes, and this is my first tag and Tigermama's first go at tagging.So isn't that nice!

And yes,in case you were wondering,I did have to drag out my dictionary for a lot of these words and I have also bent the rules by using hyphens when they shouldn't be used but to hell with it!

One word, and only one word:

Yourself: Shy
Your partner: Charming
Your hair: Mousy
Your Mother: Compassionate
Your Father: Loving
Your Favorite Item: Computer
Your dream last night: Scary
Your Favorite Drink: Beer
Your Dream Car: VW-Golf
Your Dream Home: Homey
The Room You Are In: Staff
Your Ex: Far-away
Your fear: Isolation
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Content
Who you hung out with last night: Daughter
What You're Not: Skinny
Muffins: Blueberry
One of Your Wish List Items: Tumble-dryer
Time: Lacking
The Last Thing You Did: Teach
What You Are Wearing: Suit
Your favorite weather: Snowy
Your Favorite Book: Poignant
Last thing you ate: Cauliflower
Your Life: Unexpected
Your mood: Happy
Your Best Friends: Irreplaceable
What are you thinking about right now: Weeing
Your car: White
What are you doing at the moment: "Working"
Your summer: Beach
Relationship status: Married
What is on your tv: Nothing
What is the weather like: Overcast
When is the last time you laughed: Just-now

So now all I have to do is to tag TRISHA!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tigermama said...

Yay, you did it! I have to admit, I`m a sucker for these kinds of lists so expect more in the future. :)

1:17 pm  
Blogger Jones Brood said...

OK, I am a cyber idiot now and have lost the touch - what is tagging exactly?????
Hx
PS VW golf???? We had a white one we got rid of after about 30 years of service (I exagerate a little). Now a Skoda superb or a lexus... Mmmm

6:29 pm  
Blogger Trisha said...

Weeing- that so cracked me up! I have already done this one- I was tagged by Gina earlier- stop by to take a look!

8:36 pm  
Blogger Trisha said...

Weeing- that just cracked me up! I have already done this one- today actually, gina tagged me. Stop by and check it out!

8:37 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

Good list, and Tigermama and Marianne, next tagging I get, I am tagging you both next! That is...unless you all tag me first!Ha ha ha! Btw, I love doing these too, so much fun!

I hope you made that trip to the water closet, Marianne! Wink, wink! : )

11:34 am  
Blogger Sheri said...

Nice list-the weeing made me laugh, too! You wear a suit to work?!

10:52 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

Tagging is just cyber-tag with interesting and quirky quiz-type things.You do it and then "tag" another blogger to do it.Does that make sense??!And Gina,I am waiting!!

Weeing...cold weather and my bladder.Say no more;-)

Suit to work...nah,just a rare occasion as I had a demo class that day!

10:58 pm  
Blogger Jones Brood said...

Ahh - thank you sis! I am now enlightened!

Mmmm fishfingers tonight with chips...yumyum
Hx

4:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home