October 21, 2006

Yeah right....

Back with a vengance....what a totally idiotic title that was for my last post.What was I thinking??Anyway,at last I am in blogging mood which is the first time since the last post(evidentally).And god,it has been busy here mostly for me at work but a hyper-active Annie has been the icing on the cake.But,things are,at last,starting to quieten down a wee bit at work.Annie,however,is not quietening down at all..


So,it's a Saturday night and just gone 9pm.Annie is asleep at last,Kenichi is supping a beer watching a baseball game and I am here.We are having a quiet weekend for a change.We only have 2 weekends free now until the end of the year.Shocking but apart from one,it is to do fun things,and to stay with friends.


Kenichi and I spent the morning buying plants for our terrible excuse of a garden.We put Annie into kindergarten from 9-midday as the thought of her running around a garden center is just too dreadful.This afternoon we did some weeding and gardening and Annie run around eating earth,stomping on the newly planted flowers and throwing stones at us.She has a great time.We are knackered.It was lovely being out though as it is still so bloody warm here...up to 30C today so on with sunscreen and hats(except Annie threw off her hat and filled it with stones and soil).Tomorrow I am working.We have a school event so I work all day but get the day off on Monday in lieu of Sunday.Kenichi therefore has the pleasure of spending the day with Annie.Maybe I should go get him another beer......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home