September 30, 2006

Back with a vengance

Back to the Blog after a rather busy start to Speptmeber which saw Annie in hospital with a suspected case of viral meningitis.All is well now and she is back to her usual happy little self.Except that she has discovered,since her hospital stay, how to get lie and get attention at the same time.She suddenly realised that if she starts yelling "Ouch ,ouch"( or the Japanese version of "Itai,itai") she gets attention at once.Not so good when we are out and about and she suddenly starts yelling ""Mummy,ouch,OUCH" for no reason whatsoever.And as soon as she sees her pediatrician now,she does the "Ouch" thing again and then for some odd reason,shows him her tummy or her bum........LIAR!!!!

So,apart from the worry we had with Annie and now a very very busy time at work approaching for me,life is good.And it is now cooler here so no more AC so we don't have to go into hiding when the electricity bill comes anymore.Cool mornings and evenings and lovely and warm days with blue skies and sunshine.I love autumn in Japan.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your daughter is better. That must have been pretty scary. My son does the exact same itai, itai thing, mostly loudly and mostly while in public. Delightful!

6:25 am  
Blogger Gina said...

I'm glad Annie is feeling better as well.

I agree about the electricity bill thing, ha ha ha! Same here! : )

And I love autumn in Japan as well! Probably my favorite season actually! : )

I know you have been busy, but I'm really glad you posted. I've missed your posts. And any pics of Annie are appreciated, because she's just got to be one of the most beautiful little girls, ever! : )

8:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just moved here to Japan...but I can see why you love it, what a beautiful place it is!

4:08 pm  
Blogger Sheri said...

Hi-nice to see you again! Sorry to here about Annie. I read about it on FWC and was going to write something and then the computer lost it and ...then I just didn't back to it.
I am very happy to read that things are going well now!
Autumn is definately my favourite season!

10:27 pm  
Blogger martian cat in Japan said...

glad to hear Annie is feeling better... I had the same thing as a teenager. Please give her a hug for me...

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home