August 30, 2006

Reality Check

I think most of you know but last year,Kenichi had a stress-related breakdown,followed by months of depression.It was horrible .And for a moment,I nearly lost the man who I am proud to call my husband and the father of my child.But we were so very lucky.We had the help and support of family and friends.And now ,a year on,life is looking good and he is medication free.

This evening,we heard that a friend of Kenichi's is missing.He was admitted into hospital due to depression a month ago.He is 32 years old and went through the divorce from hell 2 years ago and lost custody of the daughter that he brought up (whilst his wife ran around with her lover...small town and you know it all).

Kenichi will go out tomorrow from 6am to search for him along with all the staff at the town hall and the people in his neighbourhood.

As soon as I heard the news that he was missing,I started crying.Tomorrow morning, they are out to find his body.And everyone knows it.

I hope and pray that we are all very wrong.

Taiji,come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home