July 10, 2008

So,as I was saying......

Whoa,that was a long break! The time has just flown by since my last post but for quite a time I really wasn't into blogging.But over the last few months,I have had itchy fingers again .I have been keeping up with blogging friends and find myself feeling quite disappointed when people don't update on a regular basis and then realised that ahem,perhaps I should have be the one updating.And miracles of miracles,I remembered my log-in details so here I am.This blogging business is all much easier than I remember .Hopefully I can manage to keep it up again.Will be back later to let you know what has been happening in this part of the world and in the meantime,try to find some recent photos of Annie....

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

YAY!! You totally need to start updating more and when you start your maternity leave you will have NO excuse! LOL!

5:20 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

Knwoing I had my leave starting actually gave me the kick up the bum to get started again.And it is so much fun(the getting started again,not the bum kicking!)

8:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home