November 10, 2007

Nearly but not quite...

A big THANK YOU to everyone that commented on the last post.I will be getting in touch personally soon.It really means a lot to me...

I was wondering about what to write about next and then in just fell into my lap.To cut a long story short,I was in the UK for 3 months this summer with Annie and we took a lot of video film footage.Or so we thought...we arrived back in Japan to discover that the video camera was broken and that seemingly,all of the footage I took during that 3 montrhs,had gone.Very upsetting it was too.

But tonight,I found a 90 minute tape that actually works.I am SO happy...I have some wonderful memories on tape now with friends and relatives.

Priceless:-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See THAT is great news. You must have been gutted when you thought you had lost it all!!!Was thinking of you today because I was on the South Bank again with a friend. It was MUCH colder than when we were last there though! Winter really has hit London now!

8:33 am  
Blogger Gina said...

Yay, about the 90 minute tape that works. That is *really* good news indeed! : ) Total bummer about the lost footage and broken video camera though.

8:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home