January 17, 2007

Fashion Week in Reihoku

Yes,I think we shall have to start a fashion week here.Annie has started deciding what she wants to wear.And it is very..... "original".The following photographs say it all.


Starting with the half-naked look and the loo-seat hat.Very fetching especially ,we think ,is the mode of transport.




Next we have the "Domestic" look...nothing like doing the cleaning in a traditional happi coat with matching hat and scarf."Chic" is the word that comes to mind.




Next we have the "Swimsuit" look.And beautifully modelled here by Annie.The optional hat adds to the whole "Sunny yet Bloody Freezing Out" collection.



And finally,the classic "Swim Suit yet again and I love it so to hell with you all" pose.



I am sure that you will be delighted to know that each and every one of the above has been worn out and about.Splendid stuff.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Her ensambles are better than some of the stuff I have seen on the runway! What a blossoming talent. Gotta go do some digging in my closet-I think I will go for the swimsuit over pants and long sleeved shirt look (wish I thought of that in Niigata- the winters were so wet!)
I LOVE THE ENCOURAGEMENT OF CREATIVITY.

9:10 am  
Blogger Perogyo said...

Excellent! I definitely see a future for her on Project Runway.

6:23 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

Thanks Lily and medea....we think it is so funny and when in the swimsuit gear(plus hat and lovely yellow wellie boots with green ducks on them) we went to the local hospital on New Years day to see Annie's Great-grandmother.The looks we got from the doctors,nurses and patients was classic.But when Great-grandma saw Annie she delighted at the "bright colours".Way to go Annie and Hi-Bachan!!

9:24 pm  
Blogger jean said...

OMG -- what a cutie!

10:54 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

Annie is a beauty no matter what she wears! And she is totally *working* that last outfit!!! Ha ha ha! : )

11:29 am  
Blogger Trisha said...

Spunk- that girl has a lot of spunk. Love the pics! If you have a minute stop byu and offer some advice on my post Soap Suds- I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

5:19 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

Thank you Jean,Gina and Trisha."Spunk" is a good word for it.And at least she is original.But that being said,we have quietly taken away the swimsuit and hidden it for the time being;-)

8:34 am  
Blogger Midori said...

LMAO!!! I love her sense of style! It sometimes amazed me how different boys and girls are right from the very beginning as J is showing no interest in fashion whatsoever! ;-)

12:23 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

Isn't it strange how quickly gender differences arise.I bet Joey doesn't play with horrible dolls either;-)

1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home