March 01, 2007

Taking a break

There are too many things happening at the moment(sorry to sound mysterious but nothing exciting...on the contrary:-( )and I have no time nor the will to post at the moment.I feel very sad about this as I do enjoy blogging and I love the wonderful feedback I get.But now is not the right time.And to quote yet another famous "guy"(although F.Gump rules!!) "I'll be back".

PS After changing over to the new blog style thingy(whatever you call it..and thank you Gina for going first and making me realise it wasn't so bad;-)), spell check actually works.Hallelujah for small miracles!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tigermama said...

Well, I`ve got you on my "bloglines" so I will be notified when you come back. I`ll miss you :( but I understand completely!

8:41 am  
Blogger Gina said...

I understand : ) I am really going to miss you, though Marianne, you are a wonderful person and I will miss your funny things you'd used to say. And I will miss most of all the Annie pics! But I know when it's right for you, you will indeed be back and when that time comes, I will be doing my happy dance : )

And lol, I've been using the new spell check thingie too ha ha! : )

8:48 am  
Blogger Jones Brood said...

It will be good once you're back M - it may be a bit therapeutic and keep those who need cheering up happy if you can keep at it occasionally whilst we live through this difficult time. Kids help so much in times of sadness.

See you on Friday!
Hx

10:40 pm  
Blogger Sheri said...

Are you back yet? I tagged you if you are ready :)!

11:12 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home