July 31, 2006

Late night craving

Not really late night I suppose,as its only 10.30 pm but I am off to bed in a minute so it feels late.I was happily brushing my teeth and realised that I really fancy some fish fingers.Damn.No chance of getting them until I next go over to the UK.Very frustating when these cravings happen.Usually it is for fish and chips.Don't know why fish fingers are on my mind.And no,I am not pregnant again.Ho hum.Off I go to join Kenichi(already snoring) and Annie(smiling in her sleep).And I shall dream of Captain Birds Eye,no doubt.

3 Comments:

Blogger marianne said...

Sounds great but all the readily avalible fresh fish we have here is the blue type.Could freak Kenichi out and try with rather expensive red snapper I suppose;-)And if Dominic likes it then Annie shall.I insist!!

9:31 pm  
Blogger Perogyo said...

Mmm. Fish fingers. I am totally craving decent cod- the only place I can get it is in McDonald's Filet-o-fish!

9:15 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

But Medea,my dear,better than the liver or Yebisu option...!!!Sorry though to have got you craving.I will keep my big mouth shut form now on!!

10:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home