July 29, 2006

Good news comes in threes

What a great day!I had 3 pieces of really fantastic news.In the order that I heard them they are ;

1. A little boy called Nils was born 5 weeks ago to my wonderful friend Stefan and his beautiful wife,Marika.See you all soon on Skype!

2. A friend (who I have never actually met but hope to soon!)is expecting her first baby in February.Weeeeee!!!

3. My friend Naoko who lives about 30 minutes away will be moving back to Reihoku in the near future with her husband and son.Her son,Yuichiro, is the same age as Annie and they love each other.They go to the same kindergarten and will now go to the same primary school.PTA will be a blast!

Today has been a good day,a really good day.I will be going to sleep with a a MASSIVE smile on my face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Perogyo said...

I am sure that #2 friend really, really wants to meet you too! I'm also sure she's very, very happy that you're so happy for her. ;)

9:16 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

#2,you are really really in for a hell of a visit!!I am still being a Cheshire Cat here!

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home