August 04, 2008

Pregnancy update.

Yawn Yawn Yawn,I know.But a few people have kindly asked me how things are going so I feel forced to oblige;)

Things are going well and the baby is still,you've guessed it,un-named.After all that car talk you'd have thought that we'd have managed to get our acts together but sorry,we had a lot of catching up to do and unfortunately,the name thing didn't quite make the list.We need another road trip but that ain't going to be happening for the other reason I mentioned a post or two ago...yes,that.

My feet are doing OK although were not happy campers after the drive on Friday ,but had no rest on Saturday as Kenichi buggered off with his biker friends all the way to somewhere in Kagoshima,leaving at 5.30am and home at 5.30pm then off to drink beer together and do some more male bonding type things.So Annie and I were here together.Had a quietish morning with play dough,writing "letters" to Annie's friends,doing the washing,hoovering,reading and re-reading some new books that a lovely friend in Seattle sent to Annie and then making sandwiches for lunch.

After lunch,the pool was filled up to the brim and Annie went out as she was too eager to wait for her favourite boyfriend,Yuichiro to arrive with his mum and little sister.Once he did arrive,the little love birds spent an amazing hour and a half in the pool giggling and going up and down the slide we put in it and splashing each other.Annie was also very coy and waiting for Yu-chan at the bottom of the slide so that he would slide straight into her arms.And Yu-chan seemed to enjoy the hugs rather a lot too and also stripped off later on.Honestly,they do start young nowadays.

Once Yu-chan and co had gone home,we had something to eat,took Kenichi to his Man Party and then Annie fell asleep on the sofa.We were due to pick Kenichi up at 9pm and she was so eager to go that when the time came,I woke her up and blimey,she was up and ready in an instant.She gave me a wonderful rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" when she saw the night sky and then ,yep,chatted all the way to get Kenichi and all the way back.Then we went off to bed and she was still chatting when Kenichi and I out the light off.

So,yes,the pregnancy....so easy to get side-tracked.The feet we pretty bad on Saturday but had a lie-in on Sunday and that was also a busy day(but not going to be side-tracked again) but they are fine again now.

I have loved this pregnancy as much as Annie's rather short one;).I was lucky not to get morning sickness that badly and in general apart from feeling the heat so much and having feety problems,I feel great.Funnily enough,my cravings this time have been fruit and vegetables and I still get amazing yearnings for the veggies so am extremely grateful that my in-laws provide what they do.The baby is a real mover and doesn't stop.Between her and motor-mouth Annie we are going to be kept on our toes.Oh well,at least Kenichi and I have the perfect excuse to escape every 3 years ....Hooray for re-entry visas I say!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Good luck with baby naming! Do you not have left over names for when you had Annie?! (That is what my parents did with my brother I think! Although there first choice was taken by a second cousin a couple months before he was born)

Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!! Annie sounds so cute about getting up to go get "daddy"!

6:39 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

I can't wait to know the baby's name ether! I'm being patient though. But yup...I can barely wait!!! : )

8:19 pm  
Blogger marianne said...

Great idea lulu but we only had one other name in mind with Annie...and that has been used by 4 people we know since then and also,would not be such a good combination with Annie's name.The name is May/Mei.If you think about it ,we would have Annie+Mei=Anime;)

And Gina,we can't wait to find out either...lol!!

9:00 am  
Blogger Sara said...

I love hearing about your pregnancy! And I'm sure eventually you will find a perfect name for your second daughter!!

Hope you find more time for "lie ins" if you can!

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home