July 29, 2008

HOT!

The forecaster said that it is going to go beyond 35C today.So why oh why at 9.30am is it already 34C inside the house with the curtains drawn to keep out the sunlight and the breeze(??hot air??) wafting through the windows(which we have many of)? I am tempted top take our little thermometer outside to see how hot it is out there,but I fear that I may start melting if I venture out.Which would not be good for the baby.Or me.

So to cool me down,I will stare at this photo of Annie taken on Sunday when we were invited to a friends house for the day.They live about 20 minutes away from us in the mountains.It is cooler there and the river was lovely and yes,cool.They wined and dined Kenichi and dined me and Annie, and all I did that day was gently move from area to area and enjoyed being looked after for a change.Unfortunately,the camera battery died after taking this one photo of Annie.But hopefully it will cool me down a little and I wont have to resort to using the A/C this early on the morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Nice picture... looks very cool and refreshing!

I can't believe how horrible it would be to have a 7-8 month baby bump as well! I salute you!!

Hope you are finding some ways to keep all of yourselves cool.

3:18 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

I love this picture of Annie! And my gosh, can't believe she will be a big sis soon! : )

1:02 pm  
Blogger Sheri said...

I am so glad to see you back blogging-now if I could only get back into the groove :)
Annie looks great!

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home