March 16, 2009

Looking back.

It's coming up to 10pm and all nursing mothers should be fast asleep and awaiting the midnight feed.Instead,I am catching up on my blog and ,at the same time waiting to hear news from my friend in the UK announcing the birth of her twins.So I am multi-tasking at night....impressed?

I have spent the day compiling a montage of our snap shots from our UK trip and at last have finished.I spent more time than anything on deciding on the music so no complaints please;I was desperate by the end and the songs chosen just seemed to fit.

Apologies to the many people who do not appear in this montage(including the fore mentioned mother of the twins and family amongst others);I forgot my camera on many occasions,was too lazy to take photos myself as someone else always seemed to have a camera or just took video footage instead.So silly of me and next time I promise to stick to the faithful "digi-came",as it is called here in Japan.

Anyway,here you go.A few of the best moments of our stay in England that I managed to get on film(figuratively speaking!).Hope you enjoy it.


View this montage created at One True Media
ENGLAND 2009


Edited to Add...Congratulations on the birth of Harry and Megan,who arrived long before I worked out how to get that damn montage working;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I love the montage!!!

The photo before the "boxing day walk" was that Annie`s cousin beside her (boy)? They look very simliar!!! Very cute.

Loved the snowy shots- The one with Annie with snow in her scarf/hat etc is adorable.

And oh my don`t Joey & Annie make such an adorable pair.

Millie is looking cute as always and growing so fast


Oh and the last photo has got to be one of my favourites!!!!


Congrats to your friend. Twins. My god! Twins are adorable but I would freak if I ever found out if I was having twins (although the idea of having two babies at once since I only want two bubs sounds good- hehe!)

9:17 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

I loved the montage, as well!!! And the music was great! : )

You have 2 very beautiful daughter's! And your trip sounded like so much fun. Visiting with family and friends! : )

And I agree with Lulu, I think Joey and Annie make the cutest little pair as well.: )

8:37 am  
Blogger alistaircw said...

hah, you sure you want to fly all the way back to the UK for a dentist appt? :)

11:03 am  
Blogger jan in nagasaki said...

wow!!! that's great. even saw a few people i know!!!!!

11:56 am  
Blogger Sara said...

Ohhh can't check it out since I am at work but will as soon as I get a chance!! I just wanted to say welcome back to Japan, I've missed your posts!!

Glad you had such a wonderful and fulfilling trip home with the girls :)

11:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home